Yes there are general rider requirements though dependant on the venue and package you pick there may be additions.
- We need a crew room used for crew and band members (approximately 5-10 people) to get changed and ready, resting between sets, for eating dinner and to store cases and boxes. This should be out of public eye and ideally secure. If this cannot be arranged please let us know of alternatives.
- We do require that all staff that cannot leave site in the evening be fed by your caterers with dietary requirements confirmed nearer the date. Most caterers have a crew food option. In the event this is unavailable then we will add a small charge to cover alternative arrangements.
- Parking facilities for a van and for band members vehicles. If this cannot be supplied, parking charges will be added to the final quote.
- Access to the venue to deliver, setup, sound check, derig and pack down on the times supplied. Whilst inevitably we will make noise we do try and keep as quiet as possible. Setup and pack down can take approximately 3 hours each. The sound check can take 1 – 2 hours and needs to be fitted in whilst guests are not around.
- If the venue is more than 4 hours drive from Reading, Berkshire there may be transport or accommodation charges for band members and crew.
- Stage space that is greater than 5m x 4m, ideally raised. We have a stage that can be installed in venues that don’t have one.
- 2x 13a Power Sockets (ideally on separate ring supplies), we draw approximately 20a in total including the lights and sound.
- We do use a haze machine whilst performing for light atmospheric effect (turned off between sets and when you’re eating). Please note that due to different venue safety protocols, not all venues can allow it’s use and some venues need advanced notice.
- Tea, Coffee, Water and Soft drinks are greatly appreciated if available, just before the sound check and during dinner.